Heads up: Buying via our links may result in us getting a commission. Also, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head here to learn more.
Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Dock peacoat with Thinsulate $119.99 ($298)
- Fulton insulated jacket with eco-friendly PrimaLoft $99.99 ($248)
- Merino wool snowflake shawl cardigan $84.49 ($198)
- Cashmere hat $19.99 FINAL ($69.50)
- Bomber jacket in wool-blend with eco-friendly PrimaLoft $100.49 ($248)
- Suede MacAlister boot with moccasin toe $44.99 FINAL ($168)
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Pacer Boots $109.49($248)
Its Presidents Day on Monday, and if memory serves, Presidents Day weekend is the last big blowout weekend for winter clearance in the retail world. And here, J. Crew seems to be confirming that. LOTS on big-time-sale, and so far, most of it isnt final sale either. Better than your average J. Crew sale event. Much better. Noticeably better. Code WEEKEND expires today, 2/13, which is kinda weird because the weekend hasnt happened yet.
- Athletic Tapered Traveler Pant $59.10 ($98.50) tons of colors
- Slim Traveler Pant $59.10 ($98.50) tons of colors
- Water-Resistant 3-Layer Mac Jacket $118.80 ($198)
- Core Temp Quilted Bomber Jacket $118.80 ($198)
- Core Temp Chinos $58.80 ($98) keep scrolling, well get to the $40 version, promise
- CognacNicklas Leather Sneaker $76.80 ($128)
- Nicklas Leather Sneaker $82.80 ($138)
- Hiram Sunglasses $46.80 ($78)
Whereas J. Crew is looking back, Banana Republic is looking forward. These are new, early early spring releases. I do believe this is the first big exclusion free deal of the year? New arrivals, core temp, their hugely popular traveler pants its all up for the discount. Plus you can get free 2-3 day shipping on orders of $100+ with the code BRSHIP. And cardmembers can get an additional 10% off
- Blue Tropical Wool Suit $348
- Light Heather Gray Super 110s Wool Suit $348
- Light Gray Tropical Wool Suit $348
- Blue Check Wool Suit $348
- Charcoal Sharkskin Wool Suit $348
Spier has a hard time keeping things in stock. So get em now while you can. Theyre the best value in the suit game. Two fits (slim and a more athletic contemporary fit), half canvas, nice Australian merino wool fabrics, NON functioning sleeve cuff buttons (for easier tailoring), and the finishing details youll find on suits noticeably more expensive. All suits shown above are just 1/4 lined in the back. Butterfly style. Thats big for the warmer months ahead. Itll help keep you extra cool, and its not cheap to do, since you cant hide any loose threads or anything behind a what would have been a fully lined jacket.
The Pick: Core Temp Chinos $41.65 ($98)
Core temp chinos for $40? What? Still efforting an in-person with these things to confirm that theyre at least close to the mainlines excellent BR Core Temp chinos, but the fabric makeup is almost precisely the same. And theyre using the whole theyre made with volcanic sand! branding thing. Volcanic Sand! Its SAND from VOLCANOES YOU GUYS. GET yOuR $40 PuMiCe PAntS pEoPLE!
- Good Man Brand Slim Fit Merino Crew $40.48 ($178)
- Belstaff Rockford Zip Front Jacket $71.98 ($395)
- Billy Reid Slim Fit Quilted Shirt Jacket $119.97 ($395) just large left
- Stewart of Scotland Camo Cotton/Nylon/Wool Sweater $33.73 ($125)
- Barbour Newbrough Gloves $26.22 ($90)
- Crevo Malik Suede Chelsea Boot $44.98 ($90)
But early access starts today. I think you have to be a certain tier of their rewards club? Anyway, stuff can move fast when the doors go open to the general public, so, be prepared for that tomorrow morning.
- Tech 5-Pocket Pant $39FINAL($128)
- Bedford Cord 5-Pocket Pants $34FINAL($118)lots of colors
- Stretch Italian Trousers $44FINAL($148)
- Corduroy 5-Pocket Pants $34FINAL($98)
- Jetsetter Stretch Wool Blazer $180FINAL($450)
- The Quilted Bomber $59FINAL($198)
Last day for this. Final sale of course though.More picks here. Seems like sizes have (understandably) been pretty picked over at this point.
Not a sale, but worth a mention. Allen Edmonds just quietly rolled out a new color called Burnished Copper. I dont think its the old bourbon color? Looks more subtle/a little darker than bourbon. At least to my eye. Just Strands and Park Avenues so far in terms of styles available.
Also worth a mention:
- Suitsupply: Lots of new spring arrivals are in.
- Club Monaco:25% Off Mens Styles w/ 25OFF!
- Todd Snyder: Check your physical USPS mailbox. You should have a single use, $100 off $300 code lurking in there/on the back cover of their paper catalog.
- Lands End: 40% off and Free Shipping no minimum w/ PALS and PIN 1234
- Huckberry: Looks like theyre on the Prez Day Weekend sale train as well, and have launched a monster end-of-season clearance event. Separate post with picks coming. Standby for that.